HVAC Field Technician
Title: Field Service Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Amersfoort, NL
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2008, KyotoCooling provides mission-critical, water free cooling with unparalleled levels of reliability, efficiency and modularity for data centers. With hundreds of installations in various climates around the world, KyotoCooling is the most experienced supplier of indirect cooling solutions in the data center industry. The company has offices in Amersfoort, Netherlands; Dallas, Texas; Johannesburg, South Africa and Tianjin, China.
The primary role of the Field Service Technician is to troubleshoot, repair, and service HVAC and related equipment in the Data Centers.
- Diagnose and Repair Commercial HVAC Equipment. Including communicating with customer, service manager, documenting work in our systems, and presenting finished paperwork to customer.
- Execute Preventive Maintenance Services. Perform contracted preventive maintenance using electronic checklists for tasking and equipment. Document deficiencies. Present findings and recommendations for repair or replacement to customers.
- Replace Equipment. Help with specifying and bidding jobs to replace equipment, and offer guidance to replacement team on those jobs. Conduct the startup and train customers on the new equipment.
- Customer Service. Demonstrate professionalism in appearance, verbal, and written communication. Interact with customer by offering status reports of service before, during, and after each call. Explain technical information to technical and non-technical audience.
- Jobsite Safety. Wear personal protective equipment when completing service tasks. Complete jobsite hazard assessment prior to initiating service. Adhere to KyotoCooling and customer safety policies and VCA guidelines.
- Document Performance. Record and report billing, inventory, timecards, technician tip reports, product quality report, and articles as required.
- Computer Usage. Basic data entry and ability to navigate the use of email, internet, word processing programs.
- Commercial or industrial HVAC Service Technician experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to listen and respond effectively to customers
- Ability to work effectively as a team player with staff personnel
- Maintain confidentiality of all company information, business units and personnel
- Willing to travel